Craig Wills and Tarek Sioufi join Fallon planning team
Fallon has hired Craig Wills and Tarek Sioufi as strategy directors to bolster its planning department.
Goodall: says new recruits are 'smart as hell, media neutral, natural leaders'
Wills, who will head strategy on the Cadbury account, was most recently a planning partner at McCann London before leaving to set up the Farm Collective, an organic food catering company.
He was previously the strategy director at Naked Communications and, before that, the head of strategy at MPG and JCDecaux.
Sioufi joins from Carat, where he led strategy and planning on global Adidas campaigns, working with Sid Lee Amsterdam.
The move follows the promotion of Fallon's former managing director Magnus Djaba to chief executive of Saatchi & Saatchi. He was replaced by the head of planning, Gareth Goodall, and Katrien De Bauw, the client services director, as joint managing directors of the agency, reporting to its chief executive, Gail Gallie.
Goodall said: "Craig and Tarek share similar qualities: smart as hell, media neutral, natural leaders. But only Craig is contributing to the agency's already high beard quota."
The appointments follow a spate of hirings and promotions within the agency's creative department.
The most recent was Fallon's hiring of two creative teams – Eoin McLaughlin and Thom Glover from WCRS, and Matt Robinson and Tom Wrigglesworth from Work Club – in September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London