Campaign Viral Chart: GTA V speeds to the top of the table
The trailer for Rockstar's latest 'Grand Theft Auto' game, GTA V, shot to the top of the viral chart this week, racking up a further 198,813 shares to add to its all-time total, now more than 500,000.
GTA V: trailer takes top with 198,813 shares this week
Last week's most shared video, Microsoft's "productivity future vision", which was created in-house, fell to fourth in this week's chart, with 130,000 less shares in the past seven days.
GoPro's "the HD hero" lifted itself into second position from fourth with nearly 50,000 shares this week.
Dermablend's "go beyond the cover" viral, featuring Lady Gaga's friend – the tattooed Ricky Genest – held steady in third position, gaining 40,580 more shares this week and taking it to an all-time total of 443,044.
The chart, produced in conjunction with Unruly, ranks ads according to the number of times they have been shared on Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere during the past seven days. Ads launched more than 30-days ago are not included.
1. Rockstar 'Grand Theft Auto V' by Rockstar
198,813 shares this week
All time: 507,775 shares
2. GoPro 'the HD hero' by Simply Zesty
44,931 shares this week
All time: 196,568 shares
3. Dermablend 'go beyond the cover' by Tuxedo
40,580 shares this week
All time: 443,044 shares
4. Microsoft 'productivity future vision' by Microsoft
38,172 shares this week
All time: 233,098 shares
5. New Zealand Transport Agency 'legend' by Clemenger BBDO
32,589 shares this week
All time: 188,124 shares
6. Activision 'Official Call of Duty: MW3 launch trailer' by Deutsch
27,885 shares this week
All time: 201,942 shares
7. Rip Curl 'the full experience' by Time-Slice Films
25,580 shares this week
All time: 27,139 shares
8. Electronic Arts 'Need For Speed: The Run' by Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners
21,888 shares this week
All time: 26,804 shares
9. Microsoft 'Kinnect effect' by Twofifteenmccann
16,826 shares this week
All time: 52,191 shares
10. Nike 'love the game' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
2,778 shares this week
All time: 64,121 shares
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...