Revolution Awards 2012 - deadline extended
The deadline for entries to the Revolution Awards 2012, which recognise innovative digital marketing, has been extended until 1 December.
Only Revolution Award winners can look this cool while holding the trophy upside down
For 15 years, Revolution, the sister title of Marketing, has covered the very latest in developing innovative marketing strategies for a digital world.
Throughout that time the Revolution Awards have consistently celebrated excellence, effectiveness and innovation. From a first fledgling awards at the Natural History Museum, to the Commonwealth Institute and the Royal Albert Hall, the growing Revolution Awards have made a lasting impression on a dynamic industry.
Now, the Revolution Awards is a thunderingly powerful event held during April every year. In 2012, the Revolution Awards will retian a greater emphasis on innovation, rewarding bold brands, marketers and agencies.
The Awards ceremony takes place on 20 April 2012.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London