Revolution Awards 2012 - deadline extended
The deadline for entries to the Revolution Awards 2012, which recognise innovative digital marketing, has been extended until 1 December.
Only Revolution Award winners can look this cool while holding the trophy upside down
For 15 years, Revolution, the sister title of Marketing, has covered the very latest in developing innovative marketing strategies for a digital world.
Throughout that time the Revolution Awards have consistently celebrated excellence, effectiveness and innovation. From a first fledgling awards at the Natural History Museum, to the Commonwealth Institute and the Royal Albert Hall, the growing Revolution Awards have made a lasting impression on a dynamic industry.
Now, the Revolution Awards is a thunderingly powerful event held during April every year. In 2012, the Revolution Awards will retian a greater emphasis on innovation, rewarding bold brands, marketers and agencies.
The Awards ceremony takes place on 20 April 2012.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...