Portland sale to FTI Consulting in the balance, say sources
Portland's sale to FTI Consulting is in danger of collapsing, according to well-placed sources.
Tim Allan: Portland founder and MD
PRWeek revealed last month that Tim Allan’s agency was in advanced talks with US-based FTI, owner of the leading UK City PR firm previously named FD.
However, a Portland source has now revealed that the deal is ‘definitely not on the cards any more’. The insider declined to comment about whether a deal was set up with another buyer.
Another industry source said the deal had been ‘on, then off, then on again’ and remained at a precarious stage.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Insight Analyst - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £30k + bens, Greater London
- Social Media Manager Pitch Consultants £33000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits, Manchester