Majestic Wine Warehouse 'tasting counter' by St Luke's
Majestic Wine Warehouse has launched its first TV campaign.
The work, which also includes press, is the first by St Luke’s since winning the business earlier this year
The TV ads depict anxious first time customers overwhelmed by the task of choosing wine. The ads end with the invitation to ‘Come and explore’ at Majestic. The campaing was written and art directed by Al Young. It was directed by James Griffiths through Moxie Pictures. Post production was by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region