Nationwide unleashes Simply Rewards DM campaign
Nationwide is to launch a major direct and online marketing offensive to promote its Simply Rewards discounts, which include offers for Virgin Holidays, Microsoft-products and Lastminute.com.
Nationwide: rolls out Simply Rewards
The discounts are offered to Nationwide's credit and debit card customers.
The campaign, undertaken by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, kicks off this week and runs across direct mail, and email marketing.
It marks the first work undertaken by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas for Nationwide.
The direct mail campaign highlights some of the offers and includes a booklet in the mail pack which carries the line "No point to collect. No waiting. No nonsense. Simply Rewards."
Simply Rewards is exclusive to Nationwide debit and credit card customers, who must first sign in at www.nationwide.co.uk/simplyrewards, using the first six digits of their debit or credit card numbers.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...