Nationwide unleashes Simply Rewards DM campaign
Nationwide is to launch a major direct and online marketing offensive to promote its Simply Rewards discounts, which include offers for Virgin Holidays, Microsoft-products and Lastminute.com.
Nationwide: rolls out Simply Rewards
The discounts are offered to Nationwide's credit and debit card customers.
The campaign, undertaken by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, kicks off this week and runs across direct mail, and email marketing.
It marks the first work undertaken by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas for Nationwide.
The direct mail campaign highlights some of the offers and includes a booklet in the mail pack which carries the line "No point to collect. No waiting. No nonsense. Simply Rewards."
Simply Rewards is exclusive to Nationwide debit and credit card customers, who must first sign in at www.nationwide.co.uk/simplyrewards, using the first six digits of their debit or credit card numbers.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Insight Consultant - Growth Innovation Agency PSD Group Up to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + benefits, Cambridge
- Business Development Manager Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Events Coordinator Brand Recruitment £18000 per annum + benefits, Watford