Live stream: Exploring the link between TV and mobile
TV trade marketing body Thinkbox is hosting an event this morning looking at how mobile, the "second screen", is changing our television viewing habits. Watch the event here from 9.30am.
The session includes talks from Peter Sells, head of mobile at BBH, iPlayer creator Anthony Rose from Zeebox, the new iPad app that is causing a stir in broadcast circles, Louise Brown, head of cross platform commissioning at Channel 4 plus a number of commercial execs.
Full ‘TV + mobile: up close and personal’ schedule
9.30 – 9.45 Introduction – Part 1: TV on mobile
Tess Alps, CEO, Thinkbox.
9.45 – 10.45 TV to go
Ed Couchman, Commercial Controller, Future & Digital Media Advertising from Channel 4, Richard Hicks, Head of Mobile from ITV and Tim Hussain, Head of Platform Development & Partnerships at Sky will be giving us a clear overview of the availability of watching their TV channels and content on mobile devices and the different advertising opportunities in and around them.
10.45 – 11.00 Q&A with the broadcasters
11.00 – 11.25 break
11.25 – 11.40 Introduction – Part 2: TV plus mobile
Tess Alps CEO, Thinkbox.
11.40 – 12.00 A great partnership
Peter Sells, Head of Mobile from BBH will give his vision of how the relationship between TV and mobile will develop.
12.00 – 12.20 Social TV
Anthony Rose, Co-founder and CTO from Zeebox will share his approach to Social TV.
12.20 – 12.50 Panel session
Vicky Taylor, Commissioning Editor, New Media, News and Current Affairs at Channel 4, Anthony Rose from Zeebox and Peter Sells from BBH and Oli Newton, Head of Emerging Platforms at Starcom Mediavest Group will be sitting down with Tess Alps from Thinkbox.
1pm event close
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...