Live stream: Exploring the link between TV and mobile
TV trade marketing body Thinkbox is hosting an event this morning looking at how mobile, the "second screen", is changing our television viewing habits. Watch the event here from 9.30am.
The session includes talks from Peter Sells, head of mobile at BBH, iPlayer creator Anthony Rose from Zeebox, the new iPad app that is causing a stir in broadcast circles, Louise Brown, head of cross platform commissioning at Channel 4 plus a number of commercial execs.
Full ‘TV + mobile: up close and personal’ schedule
9.30 – 9.45 Introduction – Part 1: TV on mobile
Tess Alps, CEO, Thinkbox.
9.45 – 10.45 TV to go
Ed Couchman, Commercial Controller, Future & Digital Media Advertising from Channel 4, Richard Hicks, Head of Mobile from ITV and Tim Hussain, Head of Platform Development & Partnerships at Sky will be giving us a clear overview of the availability of watching their TV channels and content on mobile devices and the different advertising opportunities in and around them.
10.45 – 11.00 Q&A with the broadcasters
11.00 – 11.25 break
11.25 – 11.40 Introduction – Part 2: TV plus mobile
Tess Alps CEO, Thinkbox.
11.40 – 12.00 A great partnership
Peter Sells, Head of Mobile from BBH will give his vision of how the relationship between TV and mobile will develop.
12.00 – 12.20 Social TV
Anthony Rose, Co-founder and CTO from Zeebox will share his approach to Social TV.
12.20 – 12.50 Panel session
Vicky Taylor, Commissioning Editor, New Media, News and Current Affairs at Channel 4, Anthony Rose from Zeebox and Peter Sells from BBH and Oli Newton, Head of Emerging Platforms at Starcom Mediavest Group will be sitting down with Tess Alps from Thinkbox.
1pm event close
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Project Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £400 per day, London