SCA Hygiene meets shops for CRM brief
SCA Hygiene is holding talks with agencies over a UK CRM brief for its Tena Lady and Bodyform accounts.
Bodyform: the brand's owner, SCA Hygiene, is seeking an agency to handle CRM for the Bodyform and Tena Lady brands
The business, which involves building relationships with women who use the products, is currently handled by Rapp. The agency is repitching for the account.
SCA's review follows its move, earlier this year, to bring back the "whoah Bodyform..." signature song after it was ditched in 2004. The brand launched a direct and digital marketing campaign to find an unknown voice to sing a remake of the song. The activity, created by Haygarth, included PR, sampling and a Facebook page to find the star for its summer national radio advertising campaign.
Current SCA roster agencies include Fallon, Publicis Chemistry, DLKW Lowe and Carat. In June, SCA appointed BSUR Amsterdam to handle the £20 million pan-European account for all its feminine hygiene products.
SCA Hygiene was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...