Carol Vorderman fronts Sambucol marketing drive
Sambucol, the-over-the-counter immune system supplement, is launching a marketing campaign featuring brand ambassador Carol Vorderman, to coincide with the flu season.
Carol Vorderman: fronts latest Sambucol ad campaign
The campaign, created by Koala Ltd, breaks on Tuesday (22 November) and features a TV ad for the PharmaCare Europe-owned brand, supported by press activity. Media buying is handled by AdConnection.
The TV ad promotes Sambucol as a natural food supplement for the entire family, highlighting ingredients such as antioxidants and black elderberries.
The ad uses brand ambassador Carol Vorderman and ends with the line: "Recommended by Carol Vorderman."
Lisa Harrison, brand manager, VMS at PharmaCare Europe Ltd, said: "Sambucol is not only an effective immune system booster, it also tastes great, which is why it's a fantastic supplement for all family members
"Carol Vorderman is a strong brand ambassador and has once again provided her endorsement of the Sambucol range. AdConnection's media strategy is spot on for our target – reaching them in the right places at the right time."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London