Rachel Stevens to be face of organic baby brand
Rachel Stevens, former star of S Club, is to be the new face of organic specialist Ella's Kitchen, and has recorded a number of nursery rhymes to encourage children to eat its products.
Ella's Kitchen: Rachel Stevens records songs for a children's album for the brand
Stevens will head up the musically themed campaign, called 'Tasty Tunes' created by Billington Cartmell, which will run across press and digital.
Stevens has recorded a number of songs based on nursery rhymes including 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' and 'Old McDonald Had a Farm'. The songs will be available to download free via the Ella's Kitchen website.
The campaign has been launched on the back of research that found toddlers who experienced new foods through sight, smell, sound and touch before tasting, were more willing to eat the vegetables they had been interacting with.
The press ads will run in December in specialist magazines such as Practical Parenting, Mother & Baby, and Pregnancy & Birth. Digital ads will run on parent and baby sites.
In addition, the agency will promote 'Tasty Tunes' through the Ella's Kitchen newsletter to the 60,000 people signed up to it.
Ella's Kitchen, which is run by a husband-and-wife team, is thought to be looking at strategic options, which could include an outright sale of the business.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)