Nissan ups its 'urban' message for Qashqai model
Nissan, the Japanese car brand, has released a fresh marketing push for its Qashqai model, focusing on the design aspect of the vehicle under the current "ultimate urban car" brand messaging.
The European wide campaign, created by TBWA\G1, broke in the UK last night and will run across 25 countries. The campaign features a new TV execution supported by press activity.
The new ad, called "stylish impact", features the Nissan Qashqai driving through a dense city while animated characters watch the car while throwing obstacles in its way. The ad ends with the line "The ultimate urban car".
Bruno Mattucci, marketing communication general manager, Nissan Europe, said: "The crossover category is a key segment, and one on which Nissan has focused a great deal of attention, enabling the Qashqai to become a leader in its field.
"Our challenge is to not only maintain the vehicle's strong image but to take it to another level by leveraging the design aspect of the car. This time, the Nissan Qashqai will add style to the city with a spectacular urban art show."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)