Marketing video report: Patrick Kalotis on how social media is transforming PepsiCo's relationship with consumers
Patrick Kalotis, group marketing director, PepsiCo UK talks about how new technologies have changed the face of marketing and how he came to be called Mr Breakfast.
Kalotis explains how social media means his team can communicate with consumers in real time and how some PepsiCo brands thrive with consumer advocacy - amplified on social networking websites.
To read the full interview pick up this week’s issue of Marketing or read the profile feature online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- EMEA Strategic Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £10000 - £75000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Sales & Market Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, High Wycombe
- eCRM Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, Vauxhall