Viacom Brand Solutions switches international offering to Be Viacom
Viacom Brand Solutions, the creative media solutions arm of broadcaster Viacom, is to rebrand under the international banner Be Viacom, to reflect a move to brand engagement across the network.
Be Viacom: international rebrand for Viacom Brand Solutions
The group will be headed globally by Dave Sibley, executive vice-president and managing director of Be Viacom, and will include all major Viacom markets, excluding the US. It is expected to roll out across international markets over the coming months.
Be Viacom includes 14 media brands, including MTV and Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Viva, TMF and VH1, along with digital properties Gametrailers and Neopets.
The group was recently responsible for work during the recent MTV Europe Music Awards in Belfast for brands including Replay jeans, Dell, Hyundai and Swatch.
Sibley said: "We wanted to bring together the sales teams within our international networks under one name. 'Be Viacom' is an invitation to do business with our great entertainment brands, and the 'Be' stands for 'Brand Engagement'.
"We do a tremendous amount of research into the behaviour of our key demographics, both in general terms and specifically in relation to commercial messages. As such, we feel we're extremely well equipped to help our advertising partners 'engage', rather than just 'reach'."
Sibley is the former managing director of MTV Networks Australia and New Zealand. He took over his current post from Kevin Razvi in August last year.
Razvi left the company to spend time with his family and to pursue personal projects.
Follow Mark Banham on Twitter @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London