Turner signs toy deal across EMEA territories
Toy company Spin Master has signed a six-figure deal with Turner Media Innovations to promote its Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders range across the Cartoon Network.
Bakugan campaign: promoted across nine Cartoon Network EMEA territories
The on-air and online campaign will roll out on Turner Broadcasting's Cartoon Network across nine territories in Europe, the Middle East and Africa from today (23 November).
The promotion will back the new Bakugan Sky Raiders merchandise and will offer children the chance to win the entire Bakugan product range housed in a unique collector's case made exclusively for the Cartoon Network competition.
Spin Master uses multiple agencies across the EMEA region, but works with Comfederation in the UK. The creative work was done by Turner Media Innovations' in-house team.
The Spin Master campaign is part of an expansion in EMEA-wide activity and follows deals with brands such as Ben 10 and Power Rangers toy-maker Bandai, and Transformers and My Little Pony toy manufacturer, Hasbro.
Bandai's campaign for the Ben 10: Ultimate Alien range started earlier this month in 12 markets, including the UK, and includes on-air sponsorship and spot ads and a takeover of the microsite for the game show 'Ben 10: Ultimate Challenge'.
The Hasbro campaign in the UK, Nordic countries, Middle East and Spain includes on-air sponsorship and spot activity, an online game that will allow children to play each other, and retail promotion.
Adam Eagle, head of sponsorship and promotions, EMEA at Turner Media Innovations, said: "2011 has been a phenomenal year, in which we have seen our pan-EMEA advertising business grow from an occasional campaign, to three fantastic wins in this key retail period in the run-up Christmas."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London