Agencies line up for Coors Light account
Molson Coors, the brewer, is holding a review of the below-the-line arrangements for its Coors Light brand.
Coors Light: below-the-line review
Up to eight agencies have already been approached for chemistry meetings, which are due to take place over the next few weeks. ISBA is handling the process.
BD Network has previously worked on below-the-line activity for the brand.
A number of changes have been made to Molson Coors’ advertising arrangements in the past 18 months, as the brewer looks to refresh its marketing activity.
In October last year, VCCP was appointed to handle the Coors Light ad account and, in June this year, the agency picked up the £7 million Carling creative business.
VCCP was also recently responsible for helping Molson Coors launch Animée, a beer brand targeting women.
During the summer, VCCP launched a TV campaign for Coors Light starring the actor Jean-Claude Van Damme. The ads aimed to promote the drink as "the world’s most refreshing beer".
A spokesman for Molson Coors said: "Following an extensive pitch process, BD Network was appointed as Molson Coors’ Below the Line provider in September 2009. Since then, they have worked on a wide range of projects however, as their contract is due to expire at the end of the year and in line with best practice, we are taking the time to review our below the line needs and will conduct a pitch to ensure we continue to have the best possible agency support for our brands. We intend to appoint by the end of the year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Insight Analyst - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £30k + bens, Greater London
- Social Media Manager Pitch Consultants £33000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits, Manchester