Agencies line up for Coors Light account
Molson Coors, the brewer, is holding a review of the below-the-line arrangements for its Coors Light brand.
Coors Light: below-the-line review
Up to eight agencies have already been approached for chemistry meetings, which are due to take place over the next few weeks. ISBA is handling the process.
BD Network has previously worked on below-the-line activity for the brand.
A number of changes have been made to Molson Coors’ advertising arrangements in the past 18 months, as the brewer looks to refresh its marketing activity.
In October last year, VCCP was appointed to handle the Coors Light ad account and, in June this year, the agency picked up the £7 million Carling creative business.
VCCP was also recently responsible for helping Molson Coors launch Animée, a beer brand targeting women.
During the summer, VCCP launched a TV campaign for Coors Light starring the actor Jean-Claude Van Damme. The ads aimed to promote the drink as "the world’s most refreshing beer".
A spokesman for Molson Coors said: "Following an extensive pitch process, BD Network was appointed as Molson Coors’ Below the Line provider in September 2009. Since then, they have worked on a wide range of projects however, as their contract is due to expire at the end of the year and in line with best practice, we are taking the time to review our below the line needs and will conduct a pitch to ensure we continue to have the best possible agency support for our brands. We intend to appoint by the end of the year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...