Kraft seeks agency for Toblerone work
Kraft Foods is in talks with its roster agencies regarding the digital advertising duties for its Toblerone brand.
Toblerone: owner Kraft is in talks with roster agencies on digital advertising for the brand
An appointment will mark the first time that Kraft has worked with an agency specifically on Toblerone's digital activity. The brand's above-the-line incumbent agency, Ogilvy & Mather, is not affected by the move.
Toblerone is said to be keen to strike up a stronger online relationship with its UK consumer base.
O&M created the most recent major ad campaign for Toblerone in March. It included a TV ad that showed a woman devising new ways to break up the chocolate's triangular segments.
Digital activity supporting the campaign included a hub called "MyToblerone", where "fans" could participate in monthly challenges.
Agencies on the US food giant's roster with digital capabilities include Work Club, Proximity London, CMW London, DraftFCB and Publicis Chemistry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...