Kraft seeks agency for Toblerone work
Kraft Foods is in talks with its roster agencies regarding the digital advertising duties for its Toblerone brand.
Toblerone: owner Kraft is in talks with roster agencies on digital advertising for the brand
An appointment will mark the first time that Kraft has worked with an agency specifically on Toblerone's digital activity. The brand's above-the-line incumbent agency, Ogilvy & Mather, is not affected by the move.
Toblerone is said to be keen to strike up a stronger online relationship with its UK consumer base.
O&M created the most recent major ad campaign for Toblerone in March. It included a TV ad that showed a woman devising new ways to break up the chocolate's triangular segments.
Digital activity supporting the campaign included a hub called "MyToblerone", where "fans" could participate in monthly challenges.
Agencies on the US food giant's roster with digital capabilities include Work Club, Proximity London, CMW London, DraftFCB and Publicis Chemistry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London