TMW bolsters planning and social offering
Tullo Marshall Warren has boosted its planning resource with the appointment of Jonathan Stirling as its planning director.
Buckley: TMW's new director of social engagement
The agency has also hired Chris Buckley to the new role of director of social engagement and Mike Phillips as a planner.
Stirling was previously a consultant working for companies including AKQA and Loewy Group. Before that, he was the director of strategy and marketing at the Evening Standard. Phillips joins TMW from Jam, the social media arm of Engine.
Both Stirling and Phillips will work across the agency's clients, including Diageo and Unilever. They will report to TMW's director of strategy, Kate Wheaton, who was appointed earlier this year and has since been promoted to the agency's executive board.
Buckley joins from the social brand agency Headstream, where he held the position of head of agency, overseeing social brand strategy for accounts including the BBC and Aviva Health.
At TMW, Buckley will be responsible for delivering social engagement strategies across the agency's clients, including Unilever's Lynx and Diageo's Guinness and Pimm's brands. He reports to TMW's managing director, Chris Freeland.
Freeland said: "We are really lucky to have Chris, Jonathan and Mike on board. Their expertise in developing and executing successful multi-channel strategies and campaigns are second to none."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire