Lurpak shifts global ad account into Wieden & Kennedy
Lurpak has moved its global advertising account out of Saatchi & Saatchi and into its UK incumbent Wieden & Kennedy without a pitch.
Lurpak has moved its global business into W&K
Saatchi & Saatchi first picked up the global advertising business in February last year after a pitch against Wieden & Kennedy.
Lurpak, which is owned by Arla, is currently available in more than 75 countries including the US, Venezuela, South Africa, Israel and China. However, its biggest markets are the UK and Denmark.
Saatchi & Saatchi will continue to work on some digital projects for the brand.
Wieden & Kennedy's most recent UK TV work for the brand broke in January. Its "kitchen odyssey" spot featured a man using Lurpak to make the perfect omelette.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...