Lurpak shifts global ad account into Wieden & Kennedy
Lurpak has moved its global advertising account out of Saatchi & Saatchi and into its UK incumbent Wieden & Kennedy without a pitch.
Lurpak has moved its global business into W&K
Saatchi & Saatchi first picked up the global advertising business in February last year after a pitch against Wieden & Kennedy.
Lurpak, which is owned by Arla, is currently available in more than 75 countries including the US, Venezuela, South Africa, Israel and China. However, its biggest markets are the UK and Denmark.
Saatchi & Saatchi will continue to work on some digital projects for the brand.
Wieden & Kennedy's most recent UK TV work for the brand broke in January. Its "kitchen odyssey" spot featured a man using Lurpak to make the perfect omelette.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...