RAJAR ends 13-year contract with Penelope James PR
The company that provides official audience measurement figures for UK radio stations has ended its contract with its retained PR agency after 13 years of service.
RAJAR: brought PR work in-house
Radio Joint Audience Research (RAJAR) has stopped working with Penelope James PR and brought the work in-house, following a reorganisation of resources.
Penelope James, who heads up the agency, told PRWeek: ‘There’s no particular reason, essentially just a reorganisation of staff and resources, which all organisations need to do from time to time.’
James handled the distribution of RAJAR data releases, which were issued on a quarterly basis, and press releases. This will now be handled by RAJAR’s in-house research services manager Luisa Matthews.
James is based in Canterbury, Kent.
RAJAR is jointly owned by the BBC and commercial radio's trade body, the RadioCentre. Before this, the BBC and RadioCentre's predecessor (The CRCA) carried out its own measurements independently.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Account Manager, Top Booze Brand, eCRM & Digital, up to £38k MODA consult up to £38k + benefits, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Search Party 30-40k, Central London
- Senior Brand Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £65,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London
- Head of Creative AF Selection £35,000 & bonus, West Midlands
- Planning Director dmpeople Up to £100,000, Soho