McDonald's opts for a pedal-powered festive push
McDonald's is unleashing a horde of Santas on bicycles in a Christmas TV ad promoting its new festive menu.
The campaign was created by Leo Burnett and breaks today (29 November).
The Santas cycle around on their festively decorated bikes, ringing the bells to the tune of 'Jingle Bells'. Their destination – a McDonald’s restaurant.
The campaign was created by Ed Morris and Andy Drugan. The creative directors were Tony Malcolm and Guy Moore, and the executive creative director was Justin Tindall.
Andy McLeod at Rattling Stick directed the spot, which is also supported by outdoor and press. OMD handled the media planning and buying.
Last month, the fast-food giant launched a musical-themed TV ad that portrayed its key menu items as "iconic favourites" in the UK.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...