Ikea re-positions Family loyalty programme
Ikea is relaunching its Family loyalty scheme, as it aims to reflect its shift toward a more personalised approach.
IKEA: re-launching Family loyalty programme
The retailer appointed direct marketing agency Lida in September 2010 to overhaul the scheme and accompanying loyalty card.
Markus Weichselbaumer, relationship marketing manager for Ikea, said the revamp comes as the retailer "looks to give members a programme that is more relevant to their needs".
Customers will now be sent a flat-pack-style direct mailing when they join the scheme and will receive tailored emails.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London