Kellogg hands P&G's Jonathan Myers UK role
Kellogg has appointed 20-year Procter & Gamble (P&G) veteran Jonathan Myers as its UK managing director.
Kellogg: Jonathan Myers joining as UK head
Myers, who replaces Greg Peterson, will take up the role in January. He has held several key executive jobs at P&G, latterly as general manager of oral and feminine care at P&G China.
As regional vice-president, UK and Republic of Ireland, Myers will report to Stephen Twaddell, president of Kellogg Europe.
Peterson left the cereal-maker in April this year amid reports that the business was not performing well. In Feb-ruary, Kellogg flagged up a 'difficult environment in the UK' to investors.
Flemming Sundo, who oversaw Kellogg's Scandinavian -operations, stepped into the role for the six-month interim period. Sundo is expected to leave for a different role, still within Kellogg, at the end of the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London