Kellogg hands P&G's Jonathan Myers UK role
Kellogg has appointed 20-year Procter & Gamble (P&G) veteran Jonathan Myers as its UK managing director.
Kellogg: Jonathan Myers joining as UK head
Myers, who replaces Greg Peterson, will take up the role in January. He has held several key executive jobs at P&G, latterly as general manager of oral and feminine care at P&G China.
As regional vice-president, UK and Republic of Ireland, Myers will report to Stephen Twaddell, president of Kellogg Europe.
Peterson left the cereal-maker in April this year amid reports that the business was not performing well. In Feb-ruary, Kellogg flagged up a 'difficult environment in the UK' to investors.
Flemming Sundo, who oversaw Kellogg's Scandinavian -operations, stepped into the role for the six-month interim period. Sundo is expected to leave for a different role, still within Kellogg, at the end of the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...