Kinetic appoints Andy Jonesco as EMEA chief
WPP out of home agency Kinetic has appointed Andy Jonesco, the former managing director of BSkyB's online product group, as its chief executive for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), replacing Simon Crisp.
Andy Jonesco: new Kinetic EMEA chief
In his new role Kinetic said that Jonesco will be, "responsible for ensuring the delivery of a consistent, quality service in each country and developing the Kinetic brand and the company’s strategic influence," in each of its 22 EMEA offices.
Jonesco will report to Steve Ridley, global chief executive of Kinetic.
Jonesco left Sky in April this year following the decision to integrate Sky’s online operations with its content and customer marketing teams. He joined Sky to look after its online sales operation in 2007.
Prior to Sky, Jonesco was managing director at online business AOL. He originally joined AOL as vice-president of interactive marketing in 2002 and he is a former managing director of Express Newspapers.
Ridley said: "Andy is the ideal person to lead Kinetic in EMEA, particularly as technologies advance and out of home becomes increasingly relevant as a performance channel.
"His experience of working at the very highest level in traditional, new and convergent media gives him a unique strategic insight, which will be invaluable during the next phase of Kinetic’s business development and growth."
Crisp announced he was to leave Kinetic to pursue his own ventures in September.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...