Conservative Party on hunt for head of digital after Tom Edmonds leaves
The Conservative Party's head of digital has left to join a design company, leaving the party to find a digital and marketing expert to lead it into the next general election.
Conservative Party: seeking a head of marketing and digital
Tom Edmonds has joined the advertising arm of Pentagram, the global design consultancy, to head its copywriting service.
The party is now seeking a head of marketing and digital, who will act as deputy director in the campaigning department.
The role will manage the production of creative comms and lead marketing for the 2015 general election.
The party is seeking candidates with experience of client or agency advertising and marketing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham