Conservative Party on hunt for head of digital after Tom Edmonds leaves
The Conservative Party's head of digital has left to join a design company, leaving the party to find a digital and marketing expert to lead it into the next general election.
Conservative Party: seeking a head of marketing and digital
Tom Edmonds has joined the advertising arm of Pentagram, the global design consultancy, to head its copywriting service.
The party is now seeking a head of marketing and digital, who will act as deputy director in the campaigning department.
The role will manage the production of creative comms and lead marketing for the 2015 general election.
The party is seeking candidates with experience of client or agency advertising and marketing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London