Conservative Party on hunt for head of digital after Tom Edmonds leaves
The Conservative Party's head of digital has left to join a design company, leaving the party to find a digital and marketing expert to lead it into the next general election.
Conservative Party: seeking a head of marketing and digital
Tom Edmonds has joined the advertising arm of Pentagram, the global design consultancy, to head its copywriting service.
The party is now seeking a head of marketing and digital, who will act as deputy director in the campaigning department.
The role will manage the production of creative comms and lead marketing for the 2015 general election.
The party is seeking candidates with experience of client or agency advertising and marketing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London