Conservative Party on hunt for head of digital after Tom Edmonds leaves
The Conservative Party's head of digital has left to join a design company, leaving the party to find a digital and marketing expert to lead it into the next general election.
Conservative Party: seeking a head of marketing and digital
Tom Edmonds has joined the advertising arm of Pentagram, the global design consultancy, to head its copywriting service.
The party is now seeking a head of marketing and digital, who will act as deputy director in the campaigning department.
The role will manage the production of creative comms and lead marketing for the 2015 general election.
The party is seeking candidates with experience of client or agency advertising and marketing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford