Adobe swoops on Efficient Frontier
Adobe has agreed to acquire Efficient Frontier, the digital ad-buying and optimisation company, for an undisclosed sum.
Adobe: acquires Efficient Frontier for an undisclosed sum
Over the past two years, Efficient Frontier has branched out from search management into display and social media, including Facebook ad-buying and brand-presence management, monitoring and measurement.
It also has a real-time bidding system for display ads, and Adobe claims Efficient Frontier’s algorithms will learn, using site traffic and conversion data from the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite.
The deal comes in the same month Adobe moved further into the advertising services space, with the acquisition of video-ad management company Auditude.
David Karnstedt, president and chief executive of Efficient Frontier, said: "Adobe’s vision of digital marketing is perfectly aligned with the Efficient Frontier approach – use data and intelligence to manage risk and drive ROI across a growing number of digital channels."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...