OGILVY PR WORLDWIDE
CSR: The Opportunity Nation campaign to improve social mobility in the US
Global CEO Christopher Graves
Number of offices 76
Key clients Government of Mexico, National Institutes of Health, Pfizer
Ogilvy PR Worldwide's growth has been strong in traditional markets, with Washington DC, the west of America and London leading the way.
The agency made a raft of senior hires including the recruitment of Hill & Knowlton's Stuart Smith as MD of the global corporate practice and interim regional CEO, EMEA.
Meanwhile Jennifer Risi joined from Weber Shandwick as EV-P of media influence and director of content creation in New York; and Brenda Daly, the former comms director for house speaker Nancy Pelosi, joined the Washington office as EV-P and national director of public affairs.
Negative media coverage of Mexico led to the agency's largest new business win of the period - a brief from the Government of Mexico to change perceptions around violence in the country.
Other key client wins included global accounts with Pfizer, Ford and LG.
The agency launched a comprehensive social media training programme for all 1,800 employees worldwide and an online site called Insider Circle that offers clients more direct access to key influencers.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...