RSPCA begins hunt for creative agency
The RSPCA is looking for an agency to handle an advertising campaign around food labelling.
Freedom Food: brief relates to the RSPCA’s farm assurance and food-labelling scheme
It has contacted shops with a brief to create a drive to promote higher welfare standards for animals reared for food.
The review follows the recent appointment of Total Media to handle media planning and buying for the Freedom Food, the charity's farm assurance and food-labelling scheme,.
As part of its media plan, Total Media booked offline and online display advertising over a four-week period in Take a Break, What's on TV, Pick Me Up, Chat and TV Choice.
The RSPCA's most recent major TV ad campaign highlighted the role it plays in defending animals against abuse and featured three ads by The Campaign Palace.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region