RSPCA begins hunt for creative agency
The RSPCA is looking for an agency to handle an advertising campaign around food labelling.
Freedom Food: brief relates to the RSPCA’s farm assurance and food-labelling scheme
It has contacted shops with a brief to create a drive to promote higher welfare standards for animals reared for food.
The review follows the recent appointment of Total Media to handle media planning and buying for the Freedom Food, the charity's farm assurance and food-labelling scheme,.
As part of its media plan, Total Media booked offline and online display advertising over a four-week period in Take a Break, What's on TV, Pick Me Up, Chat and TV Choice.
The RSPCA's most recent major TV ad campaign highlighted the role it plays in defending animals against abuse and featured three ads by The Campaign Palace.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...