Reckitt Benckiser reviews global digital CRM
Reckitt Benckiser has kicked off the search for an agency to handle its global digital CRM business.
Clearasil: winning agency is likely to work on the skincare brand
The FMCG giant's global digital marketing manager, Giovanni Gribaudo, has approached a number of agencies about the brief, with a view to holding a review process early next year.
Reckitt is believed to want an agency to work across all of its main categories and brands such as Clearasil, Vanish, Calgon and Airwick.
Agencies on the Reckitt roster – which include Euro RSCG, the company's advertising network of record, and Iris – are unaffected by the search for a new global CRM agency.
Earlier this year, Reckitt appointed Iris' New York office as its digital agency of record for 23 brands in North America after a review.
Reckitt has stated its commitment to switch media spend from traditional TV channels to digital and other targeted media, with a focus on support for its health and personal care "powerbrands" that is "more cost-effective".
The company has increased its media spend by 8 per cent this year.
Reckitt declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Project Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £400 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £38000 per annum, London