Reckitt Benckiser reviews global digital CRM
Reckitt Benckiser has kicked off the search for an agency to handle its global digital CRM business.
Clearasil: winning agency is likely to work on the skincare brand
The FMCG giant's global digital marketing manager, Giovanni Gribaudo, has approached a number of agencies about the brief, with a view to holding a review process early next year.
Reckitt is believed to want an agency to work across all of its main categories and brands such as Clearasil, Vanish, Calgon and Airwick.
Agencies on the Reckitt roster – which include Euro RSCG, the company's advertising network of record, and Iris – are unaffected by the search for a new global CRM agency.
Earlier this year, Reckitt appointed Iris' New York office as its digital agency of record for 23 brands in North America after a review.
Reckitt has stated its commitment to switch media spend from traditional TV channels to digital and other targeted media, with a focus on support for its health and personal care "powerbrands" that is "more cost-effective".
The company has increased its media spend by 8 per cent this year.
Reckitt declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...