Boots eyes up BR app chart
Boots Opticians' eye check app is a new entry to the BR app chart this week, while the ITV Player app has climbed to second place, behind long-term leader Facebook Messenger.
Boots: eye app makes it onto the BR chart
The Eye Check app is intended to encourage people to look after their vision and eye health.
According to Boots it is not designed to replace routine check-ups by an optometrist, but will explain and demonstrate some of the checks involved in a professional eye examination.
It includes four checks that can be completed in minutes. Results are presented in a pass/fail or percentage format rating for both the left and right eye.
The Coca-Cola Christmas app, which lets people create a virtual snow globe, has climbed five places to number 10.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London