Boots eyes up BR app chart
Boots Opticians' eye check app is a new entry to the BR app chart this week, while the ITV Player app has climbed to second place, behind long-term leader Facebook Messenger.
Boots: eye app makes it onto the BR chart
The Eye Check app is intended to encourage people to look after their vision and eye health.
According to Boots it is not designed to replace routine check-ups by an optometrist, but will explain and demonstrate some of the checks involved in a professional eye examination.
It includes four checks that can be completed in minutes. Results are presented in a pass/fail or percentage format rating for both the left and right eye.
The Coca-Cola Christmas app, which lets people create a virtual snow globe, has climbed five places to number 10.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...