Corona Extra unveils tropical experiential drive on London's Southbank
Lager brand Corona Extra is launching Corona Extra Summer - a pop-up beer garden designed to "disrupt" the traditional Christmas party season.
Corona Extra: rolls out 'summer' activity
The tropical heated pop-up beer garden on London's Southbank opens on 15 December to build brand visibility, drive trial and increase rate-of-sale in the on and off trade during the Christmas sales period.
The experience is themed around summer holiday venues, including Mexico and Miami and promises to deliver the "sights, scents, sounds, tastes and feel of the perfect summer".
The experiential push, created by The Red Consultancy, will be supported by a Facebook campaign and wider social push.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London