Corona Extra unveils tropical experiential drive on London's Southbank
Lager brand Corona Extra is launching Corona Extra Summer - a pop-up beer garden designed to "disrupt" the traditional Christmas party season.
Corona Extra: rolls out 'summer' activity
The tropical heated pop-up beer garden on London's Southbank opens on 15 December to build brand visibility, drive trial and increase rate-of-sale in the on and off trade during the Christmas sales period.
The experience is themed around summer holiday venues, including Mexico and Miami and promises to deliver the "sights, scents, sounds, tastes and feel of the perfect summer".
The experiential push, created by The Red Consultancy, will be supported by a Facebook campaign and wider social push.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60K - £75K + benefits, Central London