Corona Extra unveils tropical experiential drive on London's Southbank
Lager brand Corona Extra is launching Corona Extra Summer - a pop-up beer garden designed to "disrupt" the traditional Christmas party season.
Corona Extra: rolls out 'summer' activity
The tropical heated pop-up beer garden on London's Southbank opens on 15 December to build brand visibility, drive trial and increase rate-of-sale in the on and off trade during the Christmas sales period.
The experience is themed around summer holiday venues, including Mexico and Miami and promises to deliver the "sights, scents, sounds, tastes and feel of the perfect summer".
The experiential push, created by The Red Consultancy, will be supported by a Facebook campaign and wider social push.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)