MHP Communications appoints Cohn & Wolfe's New York president Mark Cater
MHP Communications has appointed Cohn & Wolfe's New York president Mark Cater as an MD, with a brief to grow the agency's global client work.
Mark Cater: to join MHP Communications
Cater will return to the UK to join MHP’s London office in January, reporting to chief operating officer Gavin Devine.
MHP CEO Sacha Deshmukh said: ‘Mark is going to play a key role in the next stage in the expansion of MHP. He joins us at a time when our global programme work, much of it driven from clients in emerging markets, is significantly growing. Mark’s experience, skills and drive area are a perfect match to MHP’s ambitions.’
Cater will take the lead on developing and delivering comms programmes and campaigns for the company’s global client base.
Prior to his global responsibilities at Cohn & Wolfe, Cater led key clients for the European region across a range of industries. Cater has also held CEO roles at Chamberlain PR and GCI London.
MHP now has 160 staff, based in four offices in London, Brussels, Edinburgh and Washington DC. It also has an affiliate network of more than 40 companies across five continents.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...