MHP Communications appoints Cohn & Wolfe's New York president Mark Cater
MHP Communications has appointed Cohn & Wolfe's New York president Mark Cater as an MD, with a brief to grow the agency's global client work.
Mark Cater: to join MHP Communications
Cater will return to the UK to join MHP’s London office in January, reporting to chief operating officer Gavin Devine.
MHP CEO Sacha Deshmukh said: ‘Mark is going to play a key role in the next stage in the expansion of MHP. He joins us at a time when our global programme work, much of it driven from clients in emerging markets, is significantly growing. Mark’s experience, skills and drive area are a perfect match to MHP’s ambitions.’
Cater will take the lead on developing and delivering comms programmes and campaigns for the company’s global client base.
Prior to his global responsibilities at Cohn & Wolfe, Cater led key clients for the European region across a range of industries. Cater has also held CEO roles at Chamberlain PR and GCI London.
MHP now has 160 staff, based in four offices in London, Brussels, Edinburgh and Washington DC. It also has an affiliate network of more than 40 companies across five continents.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham