Nintendo UK has appointed Jo Bartlett as head of UK comms.
She replaces Robert Saunders, who joined Apple in April. Bartlett joins from Good Relations, where she was associate director.
The FA has recruited Greg Demetriou as head of corporate comms. He will join in the New Year, after four years leading West Ham United's comms team.
Berry BROS & RUDD, the 300-year-old British wine and spirit retailer, has brought in Hope&Glory PR to handle media relations.
Ferrero UK has appointed Cirkle to handle trade comms across Ferrero Rocher, Nutella, Kinder Surprise, Kinder Bueno and Tic Tac.
Haymarket MEDIA has appointed online editor of GPonline.com, Emilie Reymond, as PR and comms manager.
Eulogy has been asked by Brown-Forman to launch its El Jimador tequila brand in the UK.
Beatwax MD Michael Brown has quit the experiential agency after 12 years to set up his own PR agency.
Wild CARD has been chosen by St Austell Brewery to handle local, consumer and trade PR.
Montezuma's, the British chocolate firm, has brought in consumer agency Piracy Corporation to oversee its PR.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region