Naked's Jon Wilkins to host Media 360 in 2012
Jon Wilkins, founder of Naked Communications, is set to host next year's Media 360 conference in the Hilton at T5, from 17-18 May 2012.
Jon Wilkins: Naked Communcations founder to host Media 360 in 2012
Wilkins will pick up the reins from PHD's Marc Holden, last year's host, and will lead a conference that will feature some of the biggest names in media, from clients, agencies and owners.
The title of next year's event will be 'Survive and Thrive', and will focus on how the industry can not only survive the predicted economic downturn, but put in place solutions that will help businesses thrive.
Providing an insight into all of the media sectors from radio to outdoor, Media 360 will also feature a client panel debate on topics including what clients want from agencies and what the future is for the agency and client relationship.
Wilkins started his career in TV with Granada Television before stints at MTV and Disney. He moved into advertising with BMP DDB and then PHD, before starting Naked Communication in 2000.
With an international pedigree, Wilkins has worked throughout Naked's offices in London and Sydney, and is currently based at its New York site.
More speaker details are set to follow in the coming days, but to secure your place at the industry's top conference, book your tickets here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...