Naked's Jon Wilkins to host Media 360 in 2012
Jon Wilkins, founder of Naked Communications, is set to host next year's Media 360 conference in the Hilton at T5, from 17-18 May 2012.
Jon Wilkins: Naked Communcations founder to host Media 360 in 2012
Wilkins will pick up the reins from PHD's Marc Holden, last year's host, and will lead a conference that will feature some of the biggest names in media, from clients, agencies and owners.
The title of next year's event will be 'Survive and Thrive', and will focus on how the industry can not only survive the predicted economic downturn, but put in place solutions that will help businesses thrive.
Providing an insight into all of the media sectors from radio to outdoor, Media 360 will also feature a client panel debate on topics including what clients want from agencies and what the future is for the agency and client relationship.
Wilkins started his career in TV with Granada Television before stints at MTV and Disney. He moved into advertising with BMP DDB and then PHD, before starting Naked Communication in 2000.
With an international pedigree, Wilkins has worked throughout Naked's offices in London and Sydney, and is currently based at its New York site.
More speaker details are set to follow in the coming days, but to secure your place at the industry's top conference, book your tickets here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London