Agencies line up for COI small businesses brief
The Cabinet Office is looking for an agency to handle an advertising campaign to help promote small and medium-sized businesses.
David Cameron: promoting small businesses
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills contacted COI roster shops with the brief earlier this week and intends to have an agency in place by Christmas, with pitches taking place the week commencing 19 December.
An initial campaign will break in late January and is expected to run until March. The work is expected to incorporate a variety of media channels. An above-the-line campaign may follow at a later stage.
The activity will focus on inspiring existing SMEs to grow and encourage people to start new businesses. It will also promote the Government’s Business Link website.
Last month, the Prime Minister, David Cameron, revealed plans to dedicate £95 million to help smaller employers. Other schemes have also been introduced in recent months to encourage start-ups, such as tax credits and a small business rate relief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London