Agencies line up for COI small businesses brief
The Cabinet Office is looking for an agency to handle an advertising campaign to help promote small and medium-sized businesses.
David Cameron: promoting small businesses
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills contacted COI roster shops with the brief earlier this week and intends to have an agency in place by Christmas, with pitches taking place the week commencing 19 December.
An initial campaign will break in late January and is expected to run until March. The work is expected to incorporate a variety of media channels. An above-the-line campaign may follow at a later stage.
The activity will focus on inspiring existing SMEs to grow and encourage people to start new businesses. It will also promote the Government’s Business Link website.
Last month, the Prime Minister, David Cameron, revealed plans to dedicate £95 million to help smaller employers. Other schemes have also been introduced in recent months to encourage start-ups, such as tax credits and a small business rate relief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...