Indicia lands DMA Grand Prix
Indicia has won the Grand Prix and two golds at the DMA Awards for a campaign that helped online retailer Very.co.uk break into the mother and baby market.
Indicia's 'Work it baby' campaign for Very.co.uk
The agency helped the Shop Direct group-owned brand use digital, social media and direct mail to reach a new audience and build up interest in a web-based catwalk fashion show for Very.co.uk in October 2010.
The ‘Work It Baby’ campaign generated 121,000 microsite visits, 4,800 new customers and sold 11,000 products.
It won gold in the retail and integrated campaign categories and the agency also picked up a gold award for a campaign for Tourism Ireland.
OgilvyOne took home the most gold awards of any agency, with five including best launch campaign and best creative solution for Gaucho Restaurants.
Several agencies managed two golds – among them TMW, Publicis Chemistry, Stephens Francis Whitson, Lida, MC&C, Being London and Tanglible.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...