Indicia lands DMA Grand Prix
Indicia has won the Grand Prix and two golds at the DMA Awards for a campaign that helped online retailer Very.co.uk break into the mother and baby market.
Indicia's 'Work it baby' campaign for Very.co.uk
The agency helped the Shop Direct group-owned brand use digital, social media and direct mail to reach a new audience and build up interest in a web-based catwalk fashion show for Very.co.uk in October 2010.
The ‘Work It Baby’ campaign generated 121,000 microsite visits, 4,800 new customers and sold 11,000 products.
It won gold in the retail and integrated campaign categories and the agency also picked up a gold award for a campaign for Tourism Ireland.
OgilvyOne took home the most gold awards of any agency, with five including best launch campaign and best creative solution for Gaucho Restaurants.
Several agencies managed two golds – among them TMW, Publicis Chemistry, Stephens Francis Whitson, Lida, MC&C, Being London and Tanglible.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London