TMW lands Sue Ryder integrated business
Sue Ryder, the charity that funds and operates hospices, has completed its three-month review by appointing Tullo Marshall Warren to its estimated £2 million integrated business.
Sue Ryder: wants to develop its fundraising strategy
The agency won the account after a three-way pitch against SFW and OgilvyOne. Beta and Meteorite had been knocked out at an earlier stage of a process handled by Oystercatchers.
Sue Ryder had previously worked with agencies on an ad hoc basis, but wanted to appoint a single retained shop to help develop its fundraising and marketing strategy.
Agencies that have created campaigns for the charity in the past include Cheethambell JWT, Agency Republic and Tangible Response. TMW will support local activity around Sue Ryder's 14 hospices and neurological centres, while also providing a framework to ensure broader national appeal.
The agency will also help enhance and further develop the charity's existing CRM strategy and "in memoriam giving" approach. It will create and execute a range of activity for the brand, including both on- and offline communications across a variety of channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London