TMW lands Sue Ryder integrated business
Sue Ryder, the charity that funds and operates hospices, has completed its three-month review by appointing Tullo Marshall Warren to its estimated £2 million integrated business.
Sue Ryder: wants to develop its fundraising strategy
The agency won the account after a three-way pitch against SFW and OgilvyOne. Beta and Meteorite had been knocked out at an earlier stage of a process handled by Oystercatchers.
Sue Ryder had previously worked with agencies on an ad hoc basis, but wanted to appoint a single retained shop to help develop its fundraising and marketing strategy.
Agencies that have created campaigns for the charity in the past include Cheethambell JWT, Agency Republic and Tangible Response. TMW will support local activity around Sue Ryder's 14 hospices and neurological centres, while also providing a framework to ensure broader national appeal.
The agency will also help enhance and further develop the charity's existing CRM strategy and "in memoriam giving" approach. It will create and execute a range of activity for the brand, including both on- and offline communications across a variety of channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)