Whitbread appoints EHS 4D for CRM activity
Whitbread has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account across its portfolio of brands.
Whitbread: EHS 4D has become its first retained CRM agency
The company, which owns brands including Premier Inn, Costa Coffee and Beefeater Grill, began approaching agencies in August through the AAR.
EHS is Whitbread's first retained CRM agency as it tries to bring its brands closer together and encourage customers to try other offerings in its portfolio. The account will be run out of the agency's Cirencester office.
EHS will initially focus on the Premier Inn, Beefeater Grill, Table Table, Brewers Fayre and Taybarns brands, as Whitbread looks to overhaul some of its restaurant brands to attract a younger audience. Bartle Bogle Hegarty Milton Keynes will work on advertising for the overhaul.
EHS had worked with Whitbread for its Premier Inn brand. It created digital activity for the brand's Weekend Rewards and Great Night Giveaway promotions.
David Williams, the EHS 4D Cirencester managing director, said: "As an agency, we're really trying to push things digitally, and I think this is something we'll be able to do with Whitbread."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...