VivaKi Nerve Center hires Smith as head of activation
VivaKi Nerve Center, the digital research and development arm of VivaKi, has appointed MEC's Geoff Smith as head of activation.
Geoff Smith, head of activation, VivaKi Nerve Centre
Smith was previously technology consultant director at MEC. Prior to that he worked at GroupM as a digital operations specialist.
He will work with the head of product for AOD (Audience on Demand), Paul Silver who has been responsible for "implementing and refining the AOD product roadmap for the UK," according to VivaKi.
Marco Bertozzi, managing director of VivaKi Nerve Centre Europe, Middle East and Africa, said: "This year has seen huge growth for us, not only in display but also through expanding AOD into other channels and we have big ambitions for next year.
"Geoff brings proven experience in this space and working together with the talented people within each of the agencies ensures we are well placed to achieve them."
Smith said: "With the continued development in the exchange driven market, there could not be a more exciting time to join, pushing the performance envelope on behalf of clients whilst helping VivaKi to continue driving innovation across the industry."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England