Innocent to launch 'Healthy New Year' on-pack promotion for smoothies
Innocent is launching an on-pack promotion for its core smoothie brand that will feature retired athlete Kriss Akabusi, who will encourage customers to kick off 2012 with a 'Healthy New Year'.
Innocent: to roll out 'Healthy New Year' on-pack promotion
Innocent will give away prizes with every smoothie pack, including money-off coupons for future purchases of Innocent smoothies, health and fitness apps, and free day-passes at Virgin Active gyms.
The promotion kicks-off on Boxing Day (26 December) and will run until 16 March.
Supporting video content will be seeded online, featuring former world championship gold-medallist Akabusi, to encourage people to get back into a healthy lifestyle.
Further marketing support for the promotion will feature merchandising and in-store activity.
Each consumer who claims a free gift will be entered into Innocent's free daily prize draw, which will see people awarded with prizes such as spa holiday in Thailand, a yoga retreat in Spain, and a personal trainer.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London