Innocent to launch 'Healthy New Year' on-pack promotion for smoothies
Innocent is launching an on-pack promotion for its core smoothie brand that will feature retired athlete Kriss Akabusi, who will encourage customers to kick off 2012 with a 'Healthy New Year'.
Innocent: to roll out 'Healthy New Year' on-pack promotion
Innocent will give away prizes with every smoothie pack, including money-off coupons for future purchases of Innocent smoothies, health and fitness apps, and free day-passes at Virgin Active gyms.
The promotion kicks-off on Boxing Day (26 December) and will run until 16 March.
Supporting video content will be seeded online, featuring former world championship gold-medallist Akabusi, to encourage people to get back into a healthy lifestyle.
Further marketing support for the promotion will feature merchandising and in-store activity.
Each consumer who claims a free gift will be entered into Innocent's free daily prize draw, which will see people awarded with prizes such as spa holiday in Thailand, a yoga retreat in Spain, and a personal trainer.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...