Volvo appoints Arnold as lead global creative agency
Volvo has moved its UK and China creative business out of SapientNitro and into Arnold Worldwide without a pitch.
Volvo: creative rethink
SapientNitro retains the business in Australia, but the decision breaks up the Team Volvo alliance between SapientNitro and Havas agencies Arnold and Euro RSCG 4D.
Starting in 2012 Arnold Worldwide will lead the account across all agencies from Arnold Amsterdam, supported by Arnold Boston and Arnold Shanghai.
Arnold already handles the creative account in North America as well as Volvo’s global integrated account, while Euro RSCG 4D is already lead digital agency.
The account will continue to be managed by global brand director Jorian Murray and global executive creative director Sean Thompson.
David Jones, global chief executive of Havas, said: "Arnold is flourishing as a global micro netowork, as evidenced not only by this win, but also from the long list of brands [including New Balance and Ocean Spray] that have placed continued global faith in the agency."
SapientNitro was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...