Google launches event-focused service Schemer
Google has launched an event-focused website called Schemer that encourages users to discover and share information about places and events to go to.
Schemer.com will gather recommendations from people, businesses and celebrities about where to go and what to do in nearby cities.
Any individual or business will be able to request to be a member of the site, which is currently in beta and operating by invitation-only.
Launch partners include entertainment website IGN, which, for example, has recommendations for visitors to New York to check out Nintendo World Store or play the Tron Machine at the Coney Island.
Other partners include Rolling Stone, National Geographic and Time Out.
The site will learn from people’s experiences and over time Schemer will recommend new events tailored to individual interests.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...