Google launches event-focused service Schemer
Google has launched an event-focused website called Schemer that encourages users to discover and share information about places and events to go to.
Schemer.com will gather recommendations from people, businesses and celebrities about where to go and what to do in nearby cities.
Any individual or business will be able to request to be a member of the site, which is currently in beta and operating by invitation-only.
Launch partners include entertainment website IGN, which, for example, has recommendations for visitors to New York to check out Nintendo World Store or play the Tron Machine at the Coney Island.
Other partners include Rolling Stone, National Geographic and Time Out.
The site will learn from people’s experiences and over time Schemer will recommend new events tailored to individual interests.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire