Google launches event-focused service Schemer
Google has launched an event-focused website called Schemer that encourages users to discover and share information about places and events to go to.
Schemer.com will gather recommendations from people, businesses and celebrities about where to go and what to do in nearby cities.
Any individual or business will be able to request to be a member of the site, which is currently in beta and operating by invitation-only.
Launch partners include entertainment website IGN, which, for example, has recommendations for visitors to New York to check out Nintendo World Store or play the Tron Machine at the Coney Island.
Other partners include Rolling Stone, National Geographic and Time Out.
The site will learn from people’s experiences and over time Schemer will recommend new events tailored to individual interests.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...