First Choice kicks off £3m relaunch campaign
First Choice, the holiday brand from tour operator TUI UK & Ireland, rolls out its £3m brand relaunch campaign next week, to solidify its brand message as "the home of all inclusive".
First Choice: latest ad campaign promotes tour operator's all-inclusive holidays
The campaign, created by BMB, launches on 19 December and features TV, digital and press activity.
The ad marks the first time the brand has been on TV for more than a year. Running until February 2012, the ad aims to "celebrate the carefree indulgence" of a First Choice all-inclusive holiday.
The ad shows a man and his family leaving their home to set off on just such a holiday. Throughout the family's journey, from the moment they shut the door until they reach their destination, the man is congratulated by friends, passengers and First Choice staff for choosing all inclusive.
TUI announced it was relaunching its First Choice brand in April, as "The home of all-inclusive," changing from a holiday brand whose all-inclusive holidays accounted for 65% of the brand offering, to selling 100% all-inclusive holidays.
Jeremy Ellis, the recently promoted marketing director of TUI, said that the new ad plays an important role in further differentiating the two TUI brands, Thomson Holidays and First Choice.
He said: "With continued rapid growth in all inclusive and no other major tour operator owning this offering, we see this as an ideal opportunity to make First Choice stand out from all other major travel brands."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...