Confused.com announces Nectar partnership with TV ad
Confused.com is launching a marketing campaign to promote a new tie-up with loyalty scheme Nectar.
The TV clip, featuring animated brand character Cara, once more features a version of 70s disco song ‘YMCA’, with the words changed to promote the price comparison site.
In this ad, the brand highlights a new deal in which customers will receive 1,000 Nectar points for every car insurance policy they buy through Confused.com. The promotion will run through to 31 March.
Mike Hoban, marketing director at Confused.com, said the added reward will help the brand win customers: "Confused.com was the first site to offer price comparison for car insurance, so saving people time and money is at the very heart of our business."
Earlier this year, Confused.com switched from simply featuring versions of classic pop songs, to changing the words of songs to push brand awareness.
Confused.com, which is owned by Admiral Group, has produced its ads in-house since last year, when marketing director Hoban joined the company from Directgov.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Co-ordinator Stopgap £21000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Retail Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment Up to £35K dependent on experience, Central London
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London