Confused.com announces Nectar partnership with TV ad
Confused.com is launching a marketing campaign to promote a new tie-up with loyalty scheme Nectar.
The TV clip, featuring animated brand character Cara, once more features a version of 70s disco song ‘YMCA’, with the words changed to promote the price comparison site.
In this ad, the brand highlights a new deal in which customers will receive 1,000 Nectar points for every car insurance policy they buy through Confused.com. The promotion will run through to 31 March.
Mike Hoban, marketing director at Confused.com, said the added reward will help the brand win customers: "Confused.com was the first site to offer price comparison for car insurance, so saving people time and money is at the very heart of our business."
Earlier this year, Confused.com switched from simply featuring versions of classic pop songs, to changing the words of songs to push brand awareness.
Confused.com, which is owned by Admiral Group, has produced its ads in-house since last year, when marketing director Hoban joined the company from Directgov.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...