Confused.com announces Nectar partnership with TV ad
Confused.com is launching a marketing campaign to promote a new tie-up with loyalty scheme Nectar.
The TV clip, featuring animated brand character Cara, once more features a version of 70s disco song ‘YMCA’, with the words changed to promote the price comparison site.
In this ad, the brand highlights a new deal in which customers will receive 1,000 Nectar points for every car insurance policy they buy through Confused.com. The promotion will run through to 31 March.
Mike Hoban, marketing director at Confused.com, said the added reward will help the brand win customers: "Confused.com was the first site to offer price comparison for car insurance, so saving people time and money is at the very heart of our business."
Earlier this year, Confused.com switched from simply featuring versions of classic pop songs, to changing the words of songs to push brand awareness.
Confused.com, which is owned by Admiral Group, has produced its ads in-house since last year, when marketing director Hoban joined the company from Directgov.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager Recruitment Genius £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 per annum, Guildford
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10