The Independent and Evening Standard's Jon O' Donnell to speak at Media 360
Jon O'Donnell, group commercial director of The Independent, I, and the London Evening Standard, will be talking about what's next for newspapers at Media 360 in May next year.
Jon O'Donnell:set to speak at Media360
O'Donnell's session, which will be titled "Freeing newspapers from the downward spiral", will offer insights into the issues that will define the next generation of newspaper brands, such as being alert to new possibilities and grasping nettles that have not been grasped for decades. He will also be taking a stand on trading, pricing and other issues on behalf of the whole sector.
Other speakers lined up for the event, which is taking place at the Hilton in T5 from 17-18 May 2012 include Chris Forrest, founder of The Nursery, and David Fletcher, MEC's head of analytics and insight.
Forrest will host a seminar that will explore Twittersphere beyond binary sentiment analysis ,into what people are actually saying about brands, and what is triggering these conversations. He will also focus the value of studying opinions, emotions, behaviours and attitudes expressed in the real world, without research effect, and will present a case study on why people talk about anything but sport when discussing the 2012 Olympics online.
In complete contrast, Fletcher's content will focus on the data-rich world, where information flows are unstoppable and real-time evaluation represents an exciting new frontier. He will look at the implications of a more data-focused and less research-focused media world, and what client categories can benefit from increasing advertising effectiveness through more relevance and less frequency.
More speaker sessions, including a number of client presentations, will be revealed later this week, but to secure your place at the industry's top conference, book your tickets here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Circulation Marketing Executive SJP Business Media £22,000 p.a + 26 days holiday, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...