Virgin Media's Nigel Gilbert to provide keynote at Media 360
Nigel Gilbert, chief marketing officer at Virgin Media will provide a keynote speech about the brand's key challenges for 2012 at next year's Media 360.
Nigel Gilbert: chief marketing officer, Virgin Media (picture credit: Steve Orino)
Gilbert will take to the stage during the event at the Hilton T5 from 17-18 May 2012 to deliver the 'Creativity in a Data-Centrice Business' keynote.
He will discuss the challenges faced by brands in the uniquely competitive and technologically rich sector.
Gilbert joins an inspiring line-up of speakers, which includes David Docherty, Digital TV Group chairman and Dan Hill, Sensory Logic president.
Docherty's session will focus on the growth of convergence, specifically on where the telecoms, computer, media and electronics industries meet to become one industry, proving to be one of the marvels of our time.
The session will also give examples about how digital TV can promote even deeper consumer engagement in the medium.
Showcasing the diversity of Media 360, Hill will discuss how breakthroughs in brain science have confirmed the role of emotions in consumers' decision-making process. He will present key findings on how facial coding can be used to research brand equity, media choices and advertising performance.
More speakers, including clients and big names from the outdoor and radio sectors will be revealed tomorrow, along with further information about the sessions.
Ticket and event information can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...