Former Lexis CEO Margot Raggett snapped up by health consultancy Journalista
Ex-Lexis CEO Margot Raggett has taken a non-executive director role at health and social care consultancy Journalista.
Margot Raggett: takes a non-executive director role
Raggett, who recently launched business advisory agency Naked Emperor, will work in a strategic role advising for Journalista, supporting the growth of the two-year-old consultancy.
Commenting on the appointment, founding director of Journalista Holly Sutton said: ‘Margot is renowned for her straight-talking, no-nonsense advice, which is exactly what Journalista needs at this stage in its growth.’
Raggett was formerly with Lexis for 18 years and was CEO for four before leaving earlier this year. During that time she instigated the management buy-out and was part of the team that sold Lexis to Next Fifteen.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...