Former Lexis CEO Margot Raggett snapped up by health consultancy Journalista
Ex-Lexis CEO Margot Raggett has taken a non-executive director role at health and social care consultancy Journalista.
Margot Raggett: takes a non-executive director role
Raggett, who recently launched business advisory agency Naked Emperor, will work in a strategic role advising for Journalista, supporting the growth of the two-year-old consultancy.
Commenting on the appointment, founding director of Journalista Holly Sutton said: ‘Margot is renowned for her straight-talking, no-nonsense advice, which is exactly what Journalista needs at this stage in its growth.’
Raggett was formerly with Lexis for 18 years and was CEO for four before leaving earlier this year. During that time she instigated the management buy-out and was part of the team that sold Lexis to Next Fifteen.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London